Monday, July 20, 2015

4 years ago today...



Four years ago today @11:46 AM Kiss of a Vampire had it's very first post. It started out as a simple baby challenge, a way to test the waters on my ability to write a sim story. The writing was rough, the picture taking was cringe-worthy, but the support was great! The writing and picture taking has improved (I hope) and the support and love for this story has grown in a way I never imagined!

Amari and her family have faced many difficulties, but they've never had to do it alone. Even when she's annoyed some of you so much, that you were ready to teleport into the game and slap some sense into her, she's thankful you never abandoned her. As am I!



As you know, I've been working on Amari's new house. Well I got it all decorated finally. It took a while, but I think she and the quads will be very happy there. Finley too when she comes home from college to visit.


Welcome Home


Foyer


Open concept living area with living room, dining room and kitchen










Master suite with a semi-private patio






Guest/Finley's room and bath





Nursery



Play room and kid bathroom






Hope you enjoyed the tour of her soon to be new house. Also don't forget to leave any questions you have for any of the characters HERE so they can be answered during the Q&A show after the final chapter.

Thank you again for your support over the years!!!

11 comments:

  1. So...google wouldn't let me log in and when it finally did it erased my comment.

    The place looks great. I especially love the master bath and bedroom. I might have to get you to decorate a place for me for...something :D

    Happy Anniversary, Kiss! It has been a fun ride and it'll be sad to see (some of) them go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you had problems commenting.

      Aww thanks. I put a lot of time and effort into decorating her new place. It was slow going but I thought she needed a nice place for her fresh start. I'll happily decorate for you, but we both know your skills are better. :)

      It has been a fun ride. I can't believe that after 4 years it's still going strong. It will be sad to see them go.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Aww it's so beautiful... Wish I can do it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) it took me a while to get through the house. I did it a little at a time to keep from being overwhelmed.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. You're an amazingly gifted writer. I laughed, cried and felt every other emotion that was portrayed in this series.The house looks amazing btw.My wife and I are looking forward to the final chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww THANK YOU!!! Those are very kind words and it makes me happy to know you and your wife have enjoyed this story. I'm working on getting to the end, but it's taking a while. I will get there as I won't leave the story unfinished.

      Thanks on the compliment on the house. It took a while to get it all done, but finally I was happy with the outcome.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. If you don't look too hard at the picture it almost looks like a family photo! Almost as if they were all one big happy family... ALMOST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant due to the drama and whatnot! That picture of everybody looks beautiful. Your writing and picture taking is amazing!! When you think about it, it also makes them look like actors after completing a show. Like they all come out on stage and take a bow while listening to an applauding audience... I'm thinking too much into it aren't I? I think I've been staring at it for too long.

      Delete
    2. Well without Mulo there, it would be a family photo. :)

      Thank you. I'm glad you liked the picture. Getting all them posed was a bit of a hassle. My game didn't want to cooperate, but I made it work. :) Aww you are very sweet. It's been an amazing 4 years and I've learned a lot in both the writing and picture taking department thanks to all the wonderful people I've met along the way.

      In a way, they are sort of actors playing their roles. Kiss is a bit of a soap opera. :) Only in soaps can you have such crazy storylines. hahahaha It's fun though and when it ends I will be very sad. No you aren't thinking too much into it. It'll feel that way more when I do the Q&A session since like with Fiendish, I plan on doing it like a talk show. :)

      Thank you for your support over the years. :)

      Delete
  5. Her house is beautiful! I'm so jealous lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks! It took me a while to get it done and I'm happy with how it turned out.

      thanks for the support over the years. :)

      Delete