Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Chapter 114-As It Should Be



“Good Morning, Love,” I said gently brushing her hair to the side.

Amari turned and smiled at me, giving her body a lazy stretch.

“Are you hungry?” I asked, leaning down to give her a soft kiss on her neck.

My hands roamed down the soft curve of her hip, easing the covers down to reveal her gloriously naked form beneath. Amari rolled to her back, wrapping her arms around my neck. When her lips met mine, the intense heat of desire burned through me quickly. Her eyes held a mischievous gleam as I settled between her legs.


“So breakfast in bed?” she asked. Her fangs extended and she sank them into the soft flesh on my shoulder as I entered her body.

Amari propped on her elbow, smiling down at me once we were finished a few hours later. She was more radiant now than she was in her human form.


“I used to really think I would live forever, but I do believe you are making it your mission to kill this old man.”

The musical sound of her laughter filled our room. The warm salty, breeze blew through the open doors. My fingers traced the outline of her jaw, before picking up a strand of her hair and twirling it around my finger.


Amari leaned down to kiss me. “Well, you shouldn’t taste so good for one. For two, maybe you should actually bring me food in the mornings if you are going to insist on waking me up with that question, yet never providing me sustenance.”

I quickly rolled us, pinning her beneath me. “I provide you with plenty of sustenance. Shall I show you again?”

I felt a warm hand on my cheek, I turn and see Amari’s smiling face looking at me.


“You look like you were having a pleasant dream.”

“Yes, a dream,” I replied taking her hand and bringing it to my lips. “One I wish I could share with you.”

Amari POV


I pulled my hand away and gave Mulo a small smile. I hated to admit it, but I felt empty, almost alone now that our link wasn’t there any longer. He’d been with me for so long, always there, always close, I actually missed it. We could still talk, if I concentrated on it, but it wasn’t effortless and it was limited.

“How are you feeling today? Are you hungry again?” He asked rolling off the bed.

“I am, but it’s not as bad as before. I think I’d like to try one of the alternate options today. The plasma fruit, instead of the blood, just to see how I handle it.”

Mulo turned and gave me a forced smile. “Of course, I’m sure you’re eager to get home.”


The melancholy in his voice was unmistakable. I grabbed his arm to stop him. Mulo and I had a long, complicated history, and as much as I should hate him, a small part of me would always love him. I knew he was sorry for most of the things he’d done and he would change a lot of those things if he could. The past was the past and dwelling on it didn’t do anyone any good.
 
“Thank you,” I said, letting my fingers run across his knuckles.

“For what?” he asked taking a seat again.

I dropped my head onto his shoulder, linking my arm through his. “For not taking advantage…”


Mulo turned and kissed me on the forehead. “As much as I want you, I couldn’t let you do something that I knew you’d hate yourself and more importantly, me for.”

“It always has to be about you,” I replied jokingly.

“But of course Love.”


Mulo turned, our faces mere inches from each other. His thumb caressed my cheek. I could feel the pull, the same one that had me acting out as this change transformed my body. It was strong, the unexplainable desires I had for him. I’d nearly committed adultery a number of times since the need was driven higher after I fed from Mulo. I knew he could have given in, and taken advantage of the situation, after all it was me that would initiate things, but he didn’t. Mulo was no saint, and he did enjoy me throwing myself at him so fiercely, however he always pulled back before letting me cross a bigger line. I could see in his eyes he wanted to kiss me and sadly, a small part of me wanted him to do it.

“Let me get you something to eat,” he said pulling away and breaking the connection.


I flopped back on the bed trying to push down my feelings of arousal. Mulo told me it was natural, that when the change takes over for a while our needs are strictly primal. Food. Sex. Sleep. Mulo tried to make me feel less guilty, saying I had no control, but it didn’t really help. I knew facing Marcus was going to be hard. He hated Mulo and Marcus would know how my body would have reacted since he’d gone through it. Intense feelings of guilt and shame hit me. I was glad Mulo wasn’t in my head at that moment. Marcus was a patient and understanding man to a point. His feelings about Mulo tended to cloud his judgment and I worried that my actions might be unforgivable to him.

“Here you are Love,” Mulo said, walking back into the room with a juice.


The gnawing feeling in my stomach was moving towards that painful point.

“Thank you.” I took a long sip, and waited.


I didn’t have to wait long before I was rushing towards the bathroom. Mulo stood with his arm out, waiting on me to do as I had been for weeks now. Mulo had brought me here, to this secluded place to keep me from hurting anyone. We had been at his home in France, but after I woke up and nearly drained three of his staff members in a single day, he felt it was better to not have me around people.


He feared I’d kill someone and he didn’t want that on my conscience. So as it went, I fed from him and he’d go out while I was sleeping and feed. As much as I wanted to go home, I couldn’t risk it. My urges were still uncontrollable and I didn’t want to risk hurting anyone. I had Mulo send word to Aric that I was okay. I knew it was the coward’s way out, not talking to Marcus directly, but I’d rather deal with that head on when I was stronger. Mulo pried me off his arm, and with his warm blood racing through my veins, the pain in my stomach eased.


With my need now sated, the earlier desires were intensified. My lips attacked his and he didn't fight me off. My body craved him, needed that physical connection but my head was screaming at me this was wrong. I loved Marcus; I needed to be strong, to fight this for him. I couldn’t keep betraying him like this. It didn’t matter that we never had sex, the fact that we’d gotten close, the fact that I’d wanted more even after Mulo stopped things, was betrayal enough. Marcus may never forgive me, but I had to at least try to not give in to the desire.


“Oh god, he’s going to hate me!” I cried, pulling away and dropping to my knees. I know it won’t matter what I say, how I try to explain it, I’ve been with the one person Marcus hated most.

“No he won’t, Love.” I felt Mulo rub my back, trying to comfort me.

I needed him to stop, but wanted him to continue. I hated this. I hated that I couldn’t handle the alternate food sources, it meant I had to stay with him longer until I could get myself under control. I hated that my body demanded satisfaction, no matter the source. The source…my senses tune into him immediately. So close. No! I can’t. I must fight it! I have to fight it!


I felt Mulo’s hand on my chin. No words are needed, he knows my struggle and I see his. I know in that moment that he won’t be able to keep telling me no, that we are both dangerously close to the point of no return.

“The cuffs?” he asks and I could only nod in response.

I was grateful now for Mulo’s more kinky side. Leave it up to him to have cuffs cursed by a witch made strong enough to hold a vampire. The first time he used them on me I was angry, but when the need passed I was grateful. They had quickly become both our saving grace…but for how much longer?

***A/N***

First I want to apologize for the delay in getting this chapter out. I've had it started for a long time, but well...I had difficulties. Mostly with trying not to have Amari be terribly, really, unforgivably bad. Yes I know she is still pushing a line which brings me to point two.



I've gone into hiding in anticipation of the pitch fork carrying angry mob that may come after me. Really...this chapter is the best rework of lots of reworks...all of them FAR FAR worse in outcome than what happened here. So see...bright side. :)

33 comments:

  1. LOL, I knew Mulo had to be dreaming. Either that or Marcus and I were going to kill somebody!

    I'm glad Mulo's finally done the right thing and completed Amari's transformation. But I don't think Marcus will like their growing connection very much. They may not have that link anymore, but I think there'll always be a part of Amari that's drawn to Mulo since he turned her.

    I wonder if Aric told Marcus where Amari is. If he did, I'm guessing there'll be hell to pay when she eventually goes home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yeah he was dreaming, but with the way Amari is acting it could be a dream that comes true. She needs to get home soon because they can only fight this for so long.

      Yes, he had to in order to save her. Mulo was not going to stand around and watch her die, he does love her. Marcus didn't like their connection before so he really won't approve of this! And you are right, even with everything he's done to her, there is still a part of her that is connected to him and always will be.

      Marcus does know where she is...well not where, Mulo didn't say where, but Marcus knows who she's with and he doesn't like it.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. Tough times for both of them. I was a bit worried there. haha!
    Mulo is taking some responsibility, which is good. Those two are so volatile together though, it's worrisome. I would like to see her and Mulo take on the world, but her life has changed and Marcus is there. I also doubt Mulo would stick around. Things will definitely get more difficult for them both. Marcus is not going to be happy about this and angrier that she didn't let him know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two are struggling. Mulo still wants her even though he knows it's a lost cause and it has taken TONS and TONS of self control on his part not to give in when she is begging for it. Neither of them will be able to withstand this much longer.

      She and Mulo got a deeper understanding of each other through that link they shared. She got to see a part of him that had always been closed off and he got to see first hand how much her wrecked her life. If given a second chance with her, Mulo would take it in a heartbeat. He would never leave her side.

      Marcus will not be happy :( We will see him next update.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  3. I was really missing this story! I have to say I'm more disappointed than angry with Amari at the moment. I just don't understand how she can stay with Mulo after all the hurt he's caused now that she has become a vampire and can be free of him. Why choose to stay with him over the man she married twice, has nine children with and can help her with the change since he has gone through it himself? Marcus became a vamp in order to be with her and the children but old red eyes couldn't deal and dumped him in Italy after erasing his memory. And what about the four babies she had so early!?!? I get she doesn't want to hurt anyone but she cannot truly believe there are no other options with all the turned and born vamps in her family. The way I see things now Amari has more than enough family support to get through this and is staying with Mulo because she wants to not because she needs to. I just feel so bad for Marcus and those babies ;_; Actions speak louder than words and Amari keeps running back to Mulo. I wouldn't be surprised if he finally told Amari he's done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went back to the last chapter, and I don't think she asked Amari to turn her the rest of the way into a vampire. It looked like she was unconscious when he did the deed. Look at the seventh picture of the last chapter, I believe that is what he was doing, and later after the fight he took her from the hospital so as not to allow anyone around her but him. Very selfish on his part, and I believe his plan in the end is to eventually break up her and her husband.

      Delete
    2. "Why choose to stay with him over the man she married twice, has nine children with and can help her with the change since he has gone through it himself? Marcus became a vamp in order to be with her and the children but old red eyes couldn't deal and dumped him in Italy after erasing his memory. And what about the four babies she had so early!?!? I get she doesn't want to hurt anyone but she cannot truly believe there are no other options with all the turned and born vamps in her family. The way I see things now Amari has more than enough family support to get through this and is staying with Mulo because she wants to not because she needs to."

      ^^^ Mellowyellow has a point! Marcus could very well help Amari with her transition as well as the other vamps in her home O.o

      Delete
    3. Wow, that's heavy! How the heck do you have mellow in your name!

      Like DJ said, very good point there.
      She has way too many vampires in her home to have, want, to stay with Mulo using the fear of hurting anyone as an excuse. Which only kinda makes my comment about her feelings for him, I don't know, 110% true. No? 105% then? :D

      Delete
    4. LOL...ok so this is a biggie to tackle.

      First Mellow, glad you got your fix of the story. I really am trying to get back to my bi-weekly updates but as I said in the A/N I struggled with the tone of this chapter. Hopefully the next one will be on schedule. Now for your comments and this should address most of the replies people have on it. When Mulo took Amari she was unconscious. They still talked through their link, but she had no control over his actions.

      @Pinky, in the shot you mentioned, he was kissing her, not turning her. He wouldn't do that with witnesses around.

      So as for her choosing to stay with him...first stop was his home in France, again while she was unconscious. After the turn she became quite the predator and so Mulo took her to the island. She has human children that live in her home as well as the babies. Yes she could stay with one of her vamp kids during this process, but Mulo rather see it through. Her inability to handle the alternative foods is baffling to them and since her urges are uncontrollable at times, he thought it best to keep her contact with others limited. She wants to go home which is why she asked for the plasma options that morning. She wants to be able to keep it down. Mulo even acknowledged he was sure she was eager to return home. Yes she could have demanded he take her home once the change was complete and he would have complied with that command I'm sure. It's no secret that Amari has often felt like her kids had to take care of her more than she took care of them, Aric especially, so she didn't want to be a burden to them. Marcus I'm sure would have been happy to take on her care, but he also has four infants in NICU he is concerned about. He wouldn't have complained, he's their father and her husband and they have an amazing support system in that family. We all know that Amari has often made bad choices in the thought of 'protecting' those around her, so maybe this is just another one of those choices. Mulo in her mind is best to deal with her right now. She's out of everyone's way and can focus on adjusting to her new self without worrying about hurting anyone she loves. This time she didn't go running to Mulo, and she didn't when Flo came around either. He keeps coming to her and both times it was to save her life. I hope my answer has given you some insight into the situation. Not saying you're gonna be any happier about it, but that's just her thought process. We will see Marcus next chapter to see what the fall out of this is.

      @Pinky, he had always planned on taking her, that's why he showed up, but he was going to explain things beforehand. Marcus' attitude rubbed him the wrong way, a fight broke out, and Mulo took off with her. Mulo knows that Amari is in love with Marcus and it would take a lot to have her leave him, but him leaving her...well under the right circumstances Marcus could get fed up and say he's done. Although, they've come through a lot to make their way back to each other, I don't see Marcus giving up without a fight.

      @DJ and JM, hopefully my answer cleared stuff up a bit for you two as well.

      Delete
    5. Thanks for the extra insight. I still do think this is a hella bad choice on Amari's part, especially as a wife. If Marcus can forgive her for this I'd like to put my vote in now to nominate him for sainthood. Really looking forward to the next chapter :-)

      Delete
    6. You're welcome, I'm glad it helped. Poor Amari is queen of bad choices, even when her heart is in the right place. We will see the fallout of what happens when she goes home next chapter. LOL Sainthood...yeah

      Delete
  4. Mulo, Mulo, Mulo...

    Alright it was just a dream but still!

    Ok, I guess I can admit he's been THUS FAR acting admirably and trying to deny his urges. So giving credit where its due. I hope Amari can get a handle on her urges soon. This is very unfair to Marcus, even if it's not of Amari's doing. There's no love loss between Marcus and Mulo and the kidnapping and the turning is just going to complicate matters even more. He knows what happens at the turn! I'm sure in his mind, he's imagined all kinds of horrible things going on between these two. He'll have a hard time trusting her :( So far, they have been keeping a lid on the urges (for the most part). But both of their resolves are quickly crumbling. Man up Amari and get those alternative choices on lock! You have 4 babies you've never seen, a slew of other children waiting at home and a very anxious and I'm sure angry husband waiting on you to get back to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yes it was only a dream. He's entitled to those. :)

      He is struggling right now not to give in when she's literally begging for it and throwing herself at him. Amari wants to be home. She misses Marcus and her children, but her body is not handling the plasma foods at all. Her half-state was a mystery for the most part, and it appears that her harder time with the change is another side-effect. :(

      Marcus...my poor, poor Marcus. He is at home going crazy! I'm sure all sorts or scenarios are running through his head and he doesn't like any of them. Her homecoming is going to be tense I'm sure. We'll find out next chapter.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  5. I was about to hand out some B-slaps, but then my mind reminded me it knew someone was dreaming. If it was a Mulo good dream or an Amari nightmare, not sure, but it had to be a dream.

    It would've hurt both me and, close to killing*, Marcus if something had happened between A&M. (*killing in both the -killing him- and -killing Mulo- sense)

    BUT

    To be honest, I wouldn't have been surprised (and maybe even minded? O.o) if it had! I mean, yes she loves Marcus and the fact that all of her uncontrollable urges are tormenting her is an indication of how much. But the truth is, although mostly as a pain in the ass (head?), Mulo HAS been the one constant thing in her life. They have a son together and there was a time (a long time ago) that she did love him. He quickly turned ugly after that, but it was there. And maybe I'm just a hopeless case of the enamored division, but I know the feeling is still there somewhere. Marcus' is just stronger.

    I'm conflicted with this chapter. I hate Mulo, always have! But this chapter also feels like a kind of goodbye and the final moments between them and that crumbles my wall and lets me see passion in it. So, no, I wouldn't mind if something happened. Difficult for her relationship with Marcus and they most def won't be able to come back from it, but...

    AAaarrghhh, screw it with you and making me have these thoughts. I just want to punch you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha...I knew that opening would throw people. :D

      Amari and Mulo have a long and complicated history. Through it all they've had this undeniable connection. He's been a constant in her life and even when he was the biggest asshole to her, he was also the one she could always count on should times get really tough. His love was twisted and he caused her a shit ton of grief, but she also got to see a side of him no one else has. She knows there's a 'human' side of him there and it's reserved for her (and the kids).

      At the same time Mulo is well aware of her feelings for Marcus and how what they have is stronger (which is his own doing by not getting his shit together sooner). She loves Marcus, they have a different kind of bond. He is everything she wants and needs in a mate and she knows she was lucky to get this second chance with him. She doesn't want to hurt him, and she's trying hard to not go there with Mulo. No matter whether they end up actually sleeping together or not before she returns home, the damage is done. Mulo is the one person Marcus hates and her being with him...in any sense, is going to be a hard pill for him to swallow. :(

      and only in the arm...don't hit the face LOL

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  6. Is it weird that I like Amari and Mulo being together (sorry if anyone disagrees) but I don't think its right that Amari is married to Marcus but is with Mulo (Marcus probably isnt very happy about that)
    Great chapter by the way I loved it. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's not weird, other people feel that way as well. When I first started this story I thought they would end up together and then Marcus happened....so things have changed. Marcus is not happy about her being with him and we'll see the fallout of this in the next chapter.

      thanks for reading, glad you loved it.

      Delete
  7. I knew that had to be only a dream, thank goodness it was! I don't know if I could have handled it otherwise, lol. I wanted to have faith Amari wouldn't do that, though to learn about these urges she having, not good. I hope she can make it home to Marcus without doing anything stupid with Mulo. Though I'm glad he's doing the right thing and not taking advantage, it's nice to see this side to him. Oh boy, it'll be interesting to see what happens when she does make it home to Marcus...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yeah Mulo was having a very vivid dream. This will most likely be the last time they have together. Amari is fighting hard to stay faithful to Marcus, but it is hard. :( Her saving grace has been Mulo's will power. If not for that, she'd have crossed that line a long time ago.

      Homecoming is coming up next chapter.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  8. So glad I didn't have to wait after finishing the previous chapter a minute ago.
    I get what Amari's thinking and going through. I can't explain how or why, but I get it. I worry about Mulo not being able to say no for much longer...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL not reading right away does have it's benefits. Amari's thoughts and reasoning haven't always been the best, but she is trying. They have a pull, they won't deny that, but they are both trying to fight it. If they are together much longer, it will be a lost cause. :(

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  9. Amari can never not mess up can she? I get she still has feelings for him. He was her crush, turned boyfriend/baby daddy/stalker? (excuse the last one lol) but she's married to Marcus! Ugh control yourself woman. She's been there weeks! Omg..how are the babies? they made it right? right???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...stalker...LOL He's actually never been a boyfriend. Lover and baby daddy yes, but he never committed to her in anyway.

      She is controlling herself, but it's hard. She knows it's wrong but it's like the urges take over her body and mind and she isn't herself during those times. If not for Mulo's self control, thing would have been a lot worse.

      Yes the babies made it. After she lost that first set of twins I told myself I could not write another loss for her. Oh and not to mention what that would have done to Marcus! Nope we'll see the babies next update.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
    2. That's good to hear I'm glad they are okay :)

      Delete
  10. Ooooo a new chapter. I am so happy to see an update. I have missed reading this on a regular basis. Now onto my comments about this chapter. I know most people aren't going to agree with me. So I warn you in advance ... LOL.

    Am I the ONLY one who actually wants to see Amari & Mulo together in the end? I love Mulo, always have. I honestly believe that Amari and Mulo are true soul mates. I know in the past Amari has not always made the best choices when it come to Mulo. However, love is blind. On the other hand, I think Amari brings out the best in Mulo. With her he can truly be himself. I think with her and for her he wants to be a better man.

    I know Amari loves Marcus and they are married AGAIN. However, I just feel like they really aren't meant to be together forever. I think there is someone else out there for Marcus. I think his true soul mate is still searching for him. I know if Amari and Mulo end up together in the end Marcus will be hurt. I hate that. I really don't want to see that to happen. I'd love for him to find his true soul mate to help through it. However, if he doesn't as stated they do have a strong support system to help him get over Amari.

    Now being devils advocate here for a second and I know this is not going to win me any points with Team Marcus. In my opinion, IF Amari and Mulo end up together and Marcus is hurt which he will be. Isn't it kind of his own fault? I mean he has always know that Mulo is in the picture and will always be in the picture. He knows they have a special connection that he will never have with Amari or even understand. Therefore he has always known this was something that could happen. Yet, HE made the CHOICE to put himself smack dab in the middle of it TWICE. Not saying its right. Not saying its nice. Not saying he's not gonna be hurt. Just saying if he's honest with himself he knew this could happen.

    Can not wait to see what happens next. Loved this chapter. Don't keep us waiting too long.
    Go Team Mulo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( Sorry my updates are sporadic right now. My focus isn't all that great, but since summer is almost over, the kiddies will be back in school and hopefully that'll help. :)

      I don't think you are the only one. I believe Team Mulo has one or two other fans. LOL Amari and Mulo have a very complicated relationship. He's done terrible things to her, but has also been the one to help when she most needed it. The lines are very fuzzy with those two. He does attempt to be a better man (sometimes) when it comes to her, and only for her. Mulo does love her, she is the mother of his only child, and he would do whatever needed to keep her safe. There is a part of Amari that will always love Mulo, despite his faults. Maybe that is a sign of true love, to know a person's faults and love them in spite of them.

      She does love Marcus as well, but it is a different kind of love. He represents everything she wanted in her life. He is good, and protective, and loves her fiercely. Maybe she clings to him because he is everything that Mulo isn't. He would never use her or hurt her in ways that Mulo has and to her that's important. Mulo has always been in the middle of their relationship and as long as Amari has feelings for him, on any level, he will remain a part of their relationship because of the hatred Marcus feels towards him. That is a huge conflict and with this latest development it may become a bigger rift between them. :(

      Well, it's not really his fault. He has known about Mulo, but he was also told by Amari that he was the man she wanted. She married him 3 times, she went looking for him after he disappeared, she kinda made her choice clear to him even with Mulo being there. Marcus wasn't a fan of Mulo's from the start and is even less so now that he had so much of his life robbed by this man. That is a huge point of contention between Marcus and Amari. :( Amari has told Marcus on numerous occasions that he was the man for her, so he's acted on that belief that she wanted him, and picked him. If she leaves him (after disrupting his life with Flo) that will be all on her. And yes, I'm sure Marcus is much better off without Flo, but still Amari did go and wreck things since she had this need to have him back...

      Anyway, I'm glad you liked this update. Hopefully I'll get back on a schedule soon.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  11. I I feel really late to the party for not seeing this update. I also could tell it was a dream. He understands the situation and is trying his best to make things right without taking advantage. I like Mulo. Of course, there's always a possibilities he could do something wrong in the future... I'd still like him though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries.

      Mulo is trying hard to keep them from crossing that line, but he is only a man after all. It won't be much longer he'll be able to keep saying no to the woman he loves. He'll be happy to know he has more fans in his corner. :)

      Delete
  12. I'm torn also! I love, love Marcus, but somehow feel that after everything she and Mulo belong together. He's trying to do the right thing for now, but I soon see him losing control and to stop fighting Amari when she kisses him the next time. She will hate herself and Marcus will be devastated. Oh the drama!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you straddling the fence between team Mulo and team Marcus? There is a lot of history between she and Mulo, but equally as much between she and Marcus. They were high school sweethearts after all. :( If she throws herself at him one more time, I don't see him being able to say no :( it would kill Marcus...

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  13. I'm so relieved he was dreaming!! Poor Amari, this must be so hard for h- let me rephrase that, given the contents of the chapter. This must be difficult for her, knowing she can't go home yet. And it's been weeks?? Marcus and the kids must be losing their minds!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL no nookie for Mulo expect in his dreams. Well at least not from Amari. He was a very stand up guy and didn't take advantage of the situation. She wants to go home, but she is afraid of hurting someone. Marcus, we'll see how he's handling this soon. :(

      thanks for reading

      Delete